Fortnite Season 8 has replaced the traditional weekly challenges with the punchcard system. Here are all of the Fortnite Season 8 punchcard challenges and how to complete them.
Season 8 has been pretty ludicrous so far. The Island is filled with Kevin Cubes, POIs have been destroyed by the Mothership, and there’s a cursed unicorn named Fabio Sparklemane. But that’s not all that’s changed.
Weekly challenges are no more, and they have been replaced by the infamous punchcard system. While players rejoiced at first, the minimal XP gain by playing Battle Royale was less than sufficient.
Regardless, the main source of XP this season will come from the Fortnite daily, weekly, and character punchcard challenges. We will keep this guide up to date with the latest punchcard challenges.
When do new punchcards release in Fortnite?
For Fortnite Season 8, a new weekly punchcard releases every Wednesday at 10 AM EST | 7 AM PT | 3 PM BST. This offers three new challenges worth 65K XP each. Players can earn a total of 195K XP each week by completing their weekly punchcards.
- Read More:
As well, players can complete their daily punchcard to earn a much smaller amount of XP. The Daily punchcard resets every day at 10 AM EST | 7 AM PT | 3 PM BST. Daily punchcards give players three new quests worth 17K XP each.
Current weekly punchcard challenges
While daily Fortnite punchcard challenges are different for each player, that’s not the case for weekly punchcards. Everyone shares the same weekly challenges. Listed below are the weekly punchcard challenges for September 22 – 29.
- Complete a Daily Punchcard x 1
- Place Top 10 with Friends x 5
- Spend Bars x 500
All Season 8 Character Punchcard challenges
Players can also earn a massive amount of XP by completing character punchcards. Each character has five unique challenges that players can complete for XP. However, these challenges only give XP the first time they are completed.
There are currently 16 characters on the Season 8 map. Players can earn 80K XP from each one totaling 1.28 million XP. Here are all of the characters and challenges players can currently complete.
Toona Fish – Hue-ge Discovery Quest
- Visit different named locations x 3
- Dance within 10m of an IO guard
- Visit the Aftermath
- Pop the tires on vehicles x 5
- Buy an item from a character
Madcap – Mushroom Master Quest
- Destroy a farming tractor
- Forage mushrooms x 2
- Craft a weapon
- Destroy refrigerators x 2
- Consume an apple and a banana
Charlotte – IO Heist Quest
- Collect an assault rifle and a grenade
- Reach max shields
- Visit an IO Outpost or the IO Convoy
- Eliminate IO guards x 2
- Search a chest in an IO Outpost or in the IO Convoy
J. B. Chimpanski – War Effort Quest
- Make a donation to the war effort donation box
- Deliver a car to the Weather Station
- Harvest metal from an alien crash site x 100
- Talk to characters x 3
- Interact with a mounted turret
Dusk – Vampire Comabt Ques
- Ring a doorbell until it breaks
- Damage an opponent within 30 seconds of landing
- Deal pistol damage from above x 75
- Get an elimination with a pistol, SMG, or shotgun in the Sideways
- Finish a downed enemy with Harvesting Tool
Scuba Jonesy – Surf Turf Quest
- Swim at both Lake Canoe and Lazy Lake
- Submerge a driven vehicle into a large body of water
- Throw a fish back in the water
- Hunt wildlife x 1
- Consume fish and meat in a single match
Kor – Sniper Elite Quest
- Collect a sniper rifle
- Deal damage with an assault rifle or sniper rifle x 150
- Get headshots with an assault rifle or sniper rifle x 2
- Deal damage within 30 seconds of hiding in a haystack, dumpster, or a Flusher
- Emote on top of a mountain
Kitbash – Making Friends Quest
- Collect nuts and bolts
- Craft an item
- Upgrade a weapon at a weapon bench
- Honk a vehicle’s horn within 10m of an opponent
- Survive storm phases x 3
Fabio Sparklemane – Party Locale Quest
- Use a zipline
- Destroy pieces of furniture at Apres Ski x 5
- Dance at different alien crash sites x 2
- Dance for two seconds after damaging an opponent
- Dance for five seconds while in the Sideways
Dark Jonesy – Spooky Story Quest
- Collect a shotgun and shells at Steamy Stacks
- Stoke a campfire
- Crouch within 10 meters of an opponent for two seconds
- Deal headshot damage on monsters in the Sideways x 150
- Defeat waves of Cube Monsters in the Sideways anomaly x 2
The Brat – Hot Dog Quest
- Open a cash register
- Destroy couches or beds x 3
- Complete a quest from another character
- Purchase a weapon of Rare rarity or higher from a character or Weapon-O-Matic
- Damage opponents with weapons of Rare rarity or higher
Penny – Build Passion Quest
- Destroy opponent structures x 5
- Build structures at Craggy Cliffs x 5
- Harvest metal from both Weeping Woods and Steamy Stacks
- Hit weak points while harvesting x 4
- Emote within 10m of an ally-built structure
Pitstop – Stunt Training Quest
- Refuel a vehicle with gas
- Travel distance while in a vehicle x 500
- Destroy mailboxes with a vehicle x 2
- Get two seconds of air time with a vehicle
- Interact with an overturned car to flip it right side up
Torin – Monster Research Quest
- Enter the Sideways
- Collect a Sideways weapon
- Deal damage to players with a Sideways weapon x 100
- Eliminate cube monsters in the Sideways x 10
- Complete a Sideways encounter
Baba Yaga – New Brew Quest
- Mark a Medkit, a Bandage, and a Small Shield Potion
- Use any of the services of a Mending Machine
- Consume foraged items
- Restore health with fish
- Use a Bandage or a Medkit in the Sideways
Wrath – Escaped Tenant Quest
- Spot Enemy players using the Recon Scanner x 2
- Get a Strom Forecast from a Character
- Complete a bounty
- Use a Jump Pad or Jump vent and travel 100 meters before landing
- Get a bounty from a bounty board
Big Mouth – Tooth Ache Quest
- Open chests in Steel Farms x 2
- Search an Ice Machine x 1
- Open ammo boxes at Dirty Docks x 2
- Buy a health iem from a Mending Machine
- Search a Supply Drop
Grim Fable – Wolf Activity Quest
- Hide in a haystack at Corny Crops
- Destroy beds in Holly Hedges x 3
- Collect a Harpoon Gun
- Hunt a wolf
- Emote withing 10m of wildlife
Nitehare – Hop Awake Quest
- Bounce 3 times on tires without touching the ground
- Use an Alien Jump Pad at an Alien Crash site
- Travel in an Alien Slipstream for 100 meters
- Danage an opponent with a grenade x 25
- Get an explosive elimination on a CUbe Monster in The Sideways
Raven – Dark Skies Quest
- Destroy Sideways Rocks x 2
- Launch from a Corruption Vent in The Sideways
- Eliminate Cube Monsters in The Sideways 15 seconds after gliding x 3
- Get headshots from above x 2
- Destoy chests with a harvesting tool x 2
- Destroy a fireplace at Lazy Lake, Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges, or Pleasant Park
- Set Structures on fire x 10
- Emote within 5m of a vehicle that’s smoking
- ignite an opponent with a firefly jar
- Heal from a campfire x 15
- Visit a Guardian Tower
- Collect Light Ammo, Medium Ammo, and Shells
- Cause Shotgun damage to Cube Monsters in the Sideways x 150
- Get a Headshot with a pistol
- Eliminate an opponent with an SMG
- Open a chest in the Sideways
- Eliminate different types of Cube Monsters in The Sideways x 3
- Damage Cube Monsters with a Sideways Weapons x 150
- Collect Cube Monster Parts x 50
- Defeat a Boss Cube Monster in The Sideways
Rust Lord –
- Collect Wood, Metal, and Stone x 3
- Build Structures at Corny Crops or Weeping Woods x 20
- Gather Shields from Slurp Barrels x 30
- Hit weakpoints while harvesting x 20
- Destroy Structures with a vehicle x 30
- Scout a UFO crash site
- Hit players with Paper Bomb Kunai x 3
- Build a structure after taking damage
- Place or destory a trap
- Tame wildlife with the Hunter’s Cloak
More NPCs will be added as Season 8 continues. However, these are the only NPCs and character punchcards in the game currently. We will continue to update this list as characters are added or as challenges change.
Fortnite Character Locations
To start these questlines, players will have to find and interact with the characters on the Island. The map below shows the locations of all 16 characters. (Map via Fortnite.gg)
Fortnite Payphone Challenges Locations
Additionally, players can skip meeting the characters in person by using Payphones. This allows you to accept Fortnite punchcard challenges from characters you haven’t met before. However, each payphone has a random assortment of characters to choose from.
This map shows the location of every Payphone in Fortnite Season 8.
As of right now, this is all the info we have regarding Fortnite punchcard challenges. Make sure to refer back to this article for the latest updates.
- Read More: How to upgrade weapons in Fortnite Season 8: upgrade benches, vending machines, & crafting
For more Fortnite, check out where to find all of the Toona Fish Color Bottles, and stay tuned for more news and guides.
Fortnite Indiana Jones quests: How to find the secret door in Shuffled Shrines
Fortnite players can finally unlock Indiana Jones with v21.20. They must find the secret door in Shuffled Shrines and here’s a guide for it.
The Indiana Jones quests are finally here in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3. Here’s how you can find the secret door past the main chamber in Shuffled Shrines.
While players were expecting Fortnite v21.20 to revolve around No Sweat Summer, it has turned out to be all about Indiana Jones. The secret skin for this season’s Battle Pass is now unlockable through challenges and a brand new POI called Shuffled Shrines has been added to the map.
The Shuffled Shrines puzzle in Fortnite allows players to enter the secret door
First and foremost, you must visit the brand new Shuffled Shrines POI on the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 island. It is located south of Sanctuary, and has been marked in the image below:
After landing, you have to search the location for clues and find four runes on each edge of Shuffled Shrines. They will display one of these Red, Blue, and Yellow symbols:
The runes (clues) will be scattered across Shuffled Shrines and their symbol resets every game. Hence, you should not try copying the patterns that worked for others.
It is important to find the fure runes and then head to the middle of Shuffled Shrines where you will find four interactive runes in front of a door.
Solving the puzzle is basically a game of hit-and-miss. You have to rotate the runes according to the clues. To open the door, the symbols on the runes in front of the door should be identical to the ones that are scattered around Shuffled Shrines.
Apparently, the symbol of the runes on the left should match with the rune located in the southwest corner of Shuffled Shrine. Similarly, the one placed second from the left should match with the rune located on the top right corner (Northwest).
After solving the puzzle correctly, the main chamber should open. However, be careful because the path is full of traps.
Where is the secret door past the main chamber in Shuffled Shrine
It is important to note that the challenge doesn’t complete when you solve the puzzle and enter the main chamber. There’s an artifact inside that grants 250 Gold Bars, but more importantly, there’s a secret door to the right of this artifact. The entrance is hidden by green bushes.
Players can enter this area and find two chests inside which should complete the Indiana Jones challenge. This quest will not only provide XP, but will help in unlocking the character’s outfit and a selectable style.
Finding the secret door past the main chamber is clearly more complex than any of the challenges we’ve ever seen in Fortnite. The puzzles and the traps are already too harsh but before that, players must fight a ton of opponents who’ll land to complete the same quest.
How to knock down Timber Pines with Ripsaw Launcher in Fortnite
Fortnite recently added the Ripsaw Launcher and we already have a weekly quest that requires players to cut Timber Pines with it for 15,000 XP.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 4 challenges are here. Here’s a quick guide to finding the Ripsaw Launcher and knocking down Tumber Pine trees with it.
Amidst game-breaking bugs and glitches, Epic Games released the latest weekly challenges which will help players level up their Battle Pass in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3. The XP system is not at its best at the moment, so loopers desperately wait for new quests and challenges.
One of the weekly challenges is based on the newly introduced Ripsaw Launchers.
Where to find the Ripsaw Launcher in Fortnite?
The Ripsaw Launcher is now available as a standard loot item. Players can search for it on the floor, in chests, and in supply drops. The odds of getting the weapon are purely based on luck, but finding it in major locations like Logjam Lotus, Tilted Towers, Rave Cave, and Coney Crossroads, among others, should be not a struggle.
There’s also a fixed spawn location for the Ripsaw Launcher in Chapter 3 Season 3. There’s a Chop Shop near Logjam Lotus with an abundance of launchers. Even though this location can be highly contested at times, you should be able to get at least one Ripsaw Launcher.
Where to find Timber Pines in Fortnite?
The next step to completing the weekly challenge is to find Timber Pine trees. Here’s what they look like:
Timber Pines are basically the tallest trees on the map with narrow brown trunks, and players can find them in the snow biome which contains POIs like Logjam Lotus and Rave Cave.
The aforementioned Chop Shop is located right beside some Timber Pine trees, and it is best if players collect a Ripsaw Launcher from the shop. Using a Ripsaw Launcher is quite straightforward. Just hold the aim button and point it towards the desired tree.
You can either shoot ferocious sawblades that will tear through the wood or hold the aim button to use the Ripsaw Launcher as a melee weapon.
Completing this Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 4 quest will grant you 15,000 XP and will also help in unlocking some bonus XP rewards.
All crashed IO Airship locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 4 challenges are here. Here’s how players search chests or ammo boxes at crashed IO Airships.
Following the war in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2, the map now has several crashed IO Warships with a Vibin’ theme. A weekly challenge requires you to visit these Airships and search for ammo boxes or chests.
A new set of Weekly quests arrive in Fortnite every Thursday. Loopers can get 15,000 XP from each quest and there are bonus rewards for completing them all. These challenges do not leave the quests menu until the end of the season, but considering that they are quite simple, it is more convenient to complete them right away.
Where to find crashed IO Airships in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
There are a total of five crashed IO Airships on the map. To complete the weekly challenge, you need to find two ammo boxes/chests. Hence, landing at any of the following locations should be worthwhile:
Northeastern Edge of the map
The first IO Airship in Fortnite is located on the northeastern edge of the island. Loopers can either land near Daily Bugle and swim towards the ship or directly land there.
It is safe to assume that this will be one of the least-contested crashed IO Airships. Even though there aren’t any fixed chest/ammo box spawn locations, finding one shouldn’t be a major problem.
The southeastern edge of the map
Another IO Warship can be found in the ocean at the southeastern edge of the island. Condo Canyon is the nearest named location but depending on the Battle Bus’ path, you can directly land at the location marked in the image below:
A crashed IO Warship is located near Rocky Reels. You can either land in Greasy Grove and head east or land at Rocky Reels and head west. It is worth reiterating that the challenge requires players to open a chest/ammo box in the ship, and not just visit it.
Towards the end of the war between the Imagined Order and The Seven, the final IO Airship crashed inside Loot Lake which is currently one of the best locations on the island in terms of loot.
It won’t be a surprise if you meet a ton of other loopers when landing at this Airship as Loot Lake has an abundance of chests.
Southeast of Coney Crossroads
The fifth and final IO Airship is near Coney Crossroads which is also one of the most crowded locations in Fortnite. This airship will at least have one chest and one ammo box, and you can also expect floor loot here.
Completing this Week 4 challenge will grant you 15,000 XP which eventually helps in leveling up the Battle Pass. The Chapter 3 Season 3 Battle Pass is loaded with exciting original and crossover skins including the likes of Evie and Darth Vader.
How to get the Dish Destroyer pickaxe in Fortnite Season 3
Another exclusive pickaxe arrives to Fortnite in Season 3 and it sure looks quite different. Here's how you can get...
Fortnite players call on Epic Games to fix Loot Chests bug in Season 3
As the latest Fortnite Season 3 update brought players a No Sweat Summer, it left a weird bug in the...
Fortnite introduces the new Prime Shotgun in update v21.30
Prime Shotgun is the latest game breaking weapon that has been added to Fortnite in v21.30. Here's all about the...