Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 has new challenges released every week, and here you can find every seasonal challenge!
A new season means a new Battle Pass for players to grind. With 100+ tiers of exclusive cosmetics, players will need a ton of XP to claim them all.
The best way to gain a lot of XP in a short period of time is to complete challenges. Luckily, Epic Games releases new challenges each week that players can complete. And the best part, the challenges don’t expire until the end of the season.
So, whether you’re trying to catch up at the end of the season, or are looking for this week’s challenges, you’ve come to the right place. Here is every weekly Seasonal challenge in Fortnite Season 2.
Fortnite Season 2 Week 1 challenges
- Spend Bars x 500 – 20k XP
- Collect a Drum Shotgun and a Combat SMG in a single match – 20k XP
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sprinting x 3 – 20k XP
- Use a Repair Torch to fix a vehicle x 200 – 20k XP
- Search chests on IO Airships x 3 – 20k XP
- Deal damage to IO forces x 500 – 20k XP
- Launch yourself 150 meters from a Siege Cannon – 20k XP
Fortnite Season 2 Week 2 challenges
- Travel 300 meters in a tank – 20k XP
- Damage opponents with Exotic weapons x 150 – 20k XP
- Visit Sanctuary, Tilted Towers, and Command Cavern – 20k XP
- Deal shotgun damage to opponents within 5 seconds of sprinting x 200 – 20k XP
- Purchase a weapon of Rare rarity or higher from a vending machine – 20k XP
- Destroy structures using Remote Explosives x 25 – 20k XP
- Collect a weapon while sliding – 20k XP
Fortnite Season 2 Week 3 challenges
- Use an Ascender at Chonker’s Speedway and Command Cavern – 20k XP
- Search chests and ammo boxes at IO Outposts x 3 – 20k XP
- Mod a vehicle with a Cow Catcher – 20k XP
- Damage opponents from 30 or more meters with the revolver x 100 – 20k XP
- Deal damage to opponents at Synapse Station or The Daily Bugle x 75 – 20k XP
- Emote within 10m of a character – 20k XP
- Gain shields by consuming foragables x 50 – 20k XP
Fortnite Season 2 Week 4 challenges
- Travel in the air with a jetpack x 100 seconds – 20k XP
- Visit Gas Stations in a Battle Bus x 3 – 20k XP
- Get three seconds of airtime after being hit by a Shockwave Grenade – 20k XP
- Eliminate IO forces within a single match x 3 – 20k XP
- Catch or collect a Thermal Fish – 20k XP
- Accept a bounty from a bounty board within 30 seconds of landing – 20k XP
- Deal damage to opponents with a harvesting tool x 75 – 20k XP
Fortnite Season 2 Week 5 challenges
- Headshot IO Forces with a Sniper at Command Cavern or a battle location x 3 – 20k XP
- Hit an opponent twice using the Ranger Shotgun without receiving damage
- Heal The Seven forces with Med Mist at a battle location
- Damage an opponent within 10 seconds of mantling
- Fall 10 stories or more without taking damage
- Damage opponent vehicles with the Heavy Sniper x 600
- Destroy structures with a Light Machine Gun x 10
Fortnite Season 2 Week 6 challenges
- Deal 100 damage or more to an opponent with one bullet
- Mantle 5 times in 5 seconds
- Hit an opponent’s tank with a pistol while crouched x 200 damage
- Get three seconds of air time in a tank
- Throw cabbage 100 or more meters in one toss
- Deal 150 damage to opponents while you are falling
- With a Striker Burst rifle, hit an opponent 4 times in a row without unscoping
Fortnite Season 2 Week 7 challenges
- Destroy a turret using Remote Explosives
- Visit five different named locations in a single match
- Disable a tank by damaging the engine
- Recover three stolen Seven supplies at IO locations
- Destroy 200 structures with the Cow Catcher
- Deal 300 headshot damage with the Striker Burst Rifle
- Damage five opponents with the Repair Torch
Fortnite Season 2 Week 8 challenges
- Deal 150 Damage to opponents from 10 meters or less with the Drum Shotgun
- Travel 1000 meter in the Choppa
- Plant 3 saplings at Bomb Crater Clusters
- Detonate 2 Remote Explosives while sliding
- Call in an Air Strike on a tank
- Refuel a Repair Torch at a Gas Pump
- Deal 500 damage to enemies with the Combat SMG
Fortnite Season 2 Week 9 challenges
- Call in an Airstrike at The Collider or The Fortress
- Use an Ascender and deal 100 damage to opponents within 30 seconds
- Shoot out 3 tires on IO vehicles
- Hit an enemy player with the Ranger Shotgun from over 50 meters
- Drive a Battle Bus or fly a Choppa to Command Cavern
- Repair a vehicle at Synapse Station or Chonker’s Speedway
- Emote at two different IO Airship crash sites
Fortnite Season 2 Week 10 challenges
- Repair any turret using the Repair Torch
- Deploy a tent at a Seven Outpost
- Use a Med-Mist while sliding
- Use a mounted turret to damage vehicles
- Enter a vehicle within 10 seconds of landing
- Emote on top of an IO outpost
- Damage opponents with a Light Machine Gun
Fortnite Season 2 Bonus Goals
On top of weekly challenges, players have additional Bonus Goals they can reach by completing challenges. The Fortnite Season 2 Bonus Goals are as follows:
- Complete 9 Season Quests – 40k XP
- Complete 11 Season Quests – 40k XP
- Complete 14 Season Quests – 40k XP
We will continue to update this article as more seasonal quests are released. Until then, check out where to find all of the Omni Chips in Fortnite.
How to get the Dish Destroyer pickaxe in Fortnite Season 3
Another exclusive pickaxe arrives to Fortnite in Season 3 and it sure looks quite different. Here’s how you can get it.
The Dish Destroyer pickaxe is another free cosmetic you can get in Chapter 3 Season 3 if you haven’t already. Here’s how to get the pickaxe right into your locker.
Fortnite players sure love freebies that the developers give them away each season. From a free Refer-A-Friend skin to a slurpy back bling that you can get upon completing quests, players have faithfully completed every task that Epic has asked them to claim the free reward.
However, over the course of several seasons now, getting these freebies is starting to feel too much work to some players. Epic continues to add away free content, but players are asked to put in the work in order to claim these rewards.
This time around, there’s a new item on the block, The Dish Destroyer Pickaxe, which you can get in Fortnite now by doing a few simple steps. Here’s how you can get it in Season 3.
Get the Dish Destroyer Pickaxe in Fortnite now
Nvidia’s cloud gaming platform GeForce Now was launched earlier this year when players were able to stream Fortnite on any device if they were a member of the service. This also allowed iOS users to stream the game on their phones despite the Apple vs. Epic lawsuit.
In a recent tweet, Nvidia announced that Fortnite players will be able to redeem a free Dish Destroyer Pickaxe if they stream Fortnite on their GeForce Now enabled devices until August 4, 2022. Players who are members of the exclusive service will only be able to redeem this for free in-game.
However, in another announcement, Epic told its player base that the pickaxe is not exclusive to GeForce Now but will also be available in the Item Shop at a later date. This means that those who aren’t able to redeem the free pickaxe using their GeForce Now memberships will have a chance to buy it using V-Bucks in the Item Shop.
The cost of the pickaxe has not been revealed as of yet as players believe that it will be released once the limited window of August 4 for GeForce Now members have expired. As soon as we get any news on its Item Shop release, we’ll be sure to update this article.
GeForce Now players have had the perks of free rewards ever since the service allowed players to experience the thrill of Fortnite anywhere on their devices. Falling in line is XCloud’s gaming service which has become extremely popular amongst Xbox players.
For more, check out our guide on How to use Ice Cream cones in Fortnite Season 3.
How to use Ice Cream cones in Fortnite Season 3
Ice Cream cones are the new consumables that will be added to Fortnite in the upcoming summer update. Here’s how you can use it.
Of a wide range of consumables on the island, Ice Cream cones are by far the most interesting consumables that are soon to arrive in Fortnite. According to various leaks, the cones will have their own different abilities and will each be of a different color. Here’s a guide on how to use them.
Fortnite has had a history of interesting consumables that have been around since Chapter 1. From Shield to Slurp Mushrooms, the way players gain health and shields in the game has relatively changed over the years.
Ever since fishing arrived at the Battle Royale island in Chapter 2, the consumables in the game saw a huge variation ranging from fishes that can give thermal vision, faster speed, hopping powers, and revealed the enemy locations.
Similarly, the consumables ranging from Chillies to Coconuts also have the same abilities apart from their health-granting prowess. In a recent game update v21.30, leaks showed that an Ice Cream cone consumable will soon arrive in Fortnite and it can feature in several variations, giving different abilities.
How to use Ice Cream cones
Ice Creams are the next soon-to-be-released consumables that will be added to Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 island. The consumable has 4 different types of cones namely Freeze, Guzzle, Chug, and Spicy.
- Read More: Fortnite update v21.30 patch notes
All of the above-mentioned variants are based on existing consumables in Fortnite that have a similar ability. There has been no news so far of how they will function or where can one get them but for the use case, anyone can use it like a regular consumable and it will grant health or shield based on that.
The stats shown above indicate every cone’s health and shield stats that they grant a player upon consumption. The upcoming summer update has the community hyped more than ever before with more leaks surfacing after the update v21.30.
- Read More: Fortnite leaks confirm Beerus, Goku, and Vegeta skins for Dragon Ball Z crossover in Chapter 3
It sure seems like Ice Cream cones will be the next favorite consumables that the community would be using on the go during their fast-paced battles. However, once the summer update drops, we’ll update this article with more info on how to use them.
Fortnite Indiana Jones quests: How to find the secret door in Shuffled Shrines
Fortnite players can finally unlock Indiana Jones with v21.20. They must find the secret door in Shuffled Shrines and here’s a guide for it.
The Indiana Jones quests are finally here in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3. Here’s how you can find the secret door past the main chamber in Shuffled Shrines.
While players were expecting Fortnite v21.20 to revolve around No Sweat Summer, it has turned out to be all about Indiana Jones. The secret skin for this season’s Battle Pass is now unlockable through challenges and a brand new POI called Shuffled Shrines has been added to the map.
The Shuffled Shrines puzzle in Fortnite allows players to enter the secret door
First and foremost, you must visit the brand new Shuffled Shrines POI on the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 island. It is located south of Sanctuary, and has been marked in the image below:
After landing, you have to search the location for clues and find four runes on each edge of Shuffled Shrines. They will display one of these Red, Blue, and Yellow symbols:
The runes (clues) will be scattered across Shuffled Shrines and their symbol resets every game. Hence, you should not try copying the patterns that worked for others.
It is important to find the fure runes and then head to the middle of Shuffled Shrines where you will find four interactive runes in front of a door.
Solving the puzzle is basically a game of hit-and-miss. You have to rotate the runes according to the clues. To open the door, the symbols on the runes in front of the door should be identical to the ones that are scattered around Shuffled Shrines.
Apparently, the symbol of the runes on the left should match with the rune located in the southwest corner of Shuffled Shrine. Similarly, the one placed second from the left should match with the rune located on the top right corner (Northwest).
After solving the puzzle correctly, the main chamber should open. However, be careful because the path is full of traps.
Where is the secret door past the main chamber in Shuffled Shrine
It is important to note that the challenge doesn’t complete when you solve the puzzle and enter the main chamber. There’s an artifact inside that grants 250 Gold Bars, but more importantly, there’s a secret door to the right of this artifact. The entrance is hidden by green bushes.
Players can enter this area and find two chests inside which should complete the Indiana Jones challenge. This quest will not only provide XP, but will help in unlocking the character’s outfit and a selectable style.
Finding the secret door past the main chamber is clearly more complex than any of the challenges we’ve ever seen in Fortnite. The puzzles and the traps are already too harsh but before that, players must fight a ton of opponents who’ll land to complete the same quest.
How to get the Dish Destroyer pickaxe in Fortnite Season 3
Another exclusive pickaxe arrives to Fortnite in Season 3 and it sure looks quite different. Here's how you can get...
Fortnite players call on Epic Games to fix Loot Chests bug in Season 3
As the latest Fortnite Season 3 update brought players a No Sweat Summer, it left a weird bug in the...
Fortnite introduces the new Prime Shotgun in update v21.30
Prime Shotgun is the latest game breaking weapon that has been added to Fortnite in v21.30. Here's all about the...